Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Reveal





The project is now completed and already I wish to make some modifications. The ride is very comfortable however the lower gear doesn't quite manage the hills like my previous bike. I have ordered a Sugino 38 tooth chainring and it should help handle the hills to work much better (think San Fransisco). The higher gears are like a rocket which I don't need however it will be plenty fast even after the modification. I also ordered a Bike to Beach iPod player. I'm totally addicted to that sound technology on my other bicycle.

2 comments:

Boldstar said...

I think this bike will get a lot of double-takes. Once you really start looking at it, it really is a hot-rod. Nice performance parts with it's share of high-techness (is that a word?). If there are any bike shows coming up (like show and shine car shows), think seriously about entering with this bike.

Derrick said...

Thanks, it is fun to ride. I have to think of the next project.